The Salt and Light Ministry greatly appreciates and accepts donations in the form of your time, your prayers and your financial contributions all of which help to sustain our ministries. The impact of your support in any form for the people of the Lake Yojoa region of Honduras is truly immeasurable.

We all expect donations to charities to be used to efficiently fulfill the mission of the organization receiving the gift. Your financial help is particularly significant to Ministerio Sal y Luz in Honduras that works in partnership with The Salt and Light Ministry Foundation in Jackson, Mississippi. The Salt and Light Ministry Foundation is registered with the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office as a tax-exempt foundation under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is eligible to receive contributions deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.

The foundation undergoes an annual audit to comply with the requirements of the Secretary of State and to provide accountability to its donors. The 2016 audited financials (latest audit completed) indicated that 95.4% of the funds were expenditures used for Program Expenses and the remaining 4.6% were used for management, general expenses and fund raising. This high percentage funds for Program Expenses is consistent with prior years audits.




U.S. CONTACTS AND INFORMATION FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Salt and Light Ministry Foundation
Bobby Blake – Chairman of the Board
blake3033@gmail.com

Mickey Plunkett – President, Executive Committee
plunket530@gmail.com

Contributions may be sent to:

Slade Exley – Treasurer
808 Audubon Point Drive
Brandon, MS 39047
sladefexley@bellsouth.net